A. Circle the correct form. One is extra! (5×1=5 pts.)
1. Big cities are more crowded/crowdeder than small towns.
2. This skirt is expensiver/more expensive than the pink one.
3. Bears are dangerouser/more dangerous than polar bears.
4. Cheetahs are faster/more fast than the other wild cats.
5. Animals feel more happy/happier living in their natural habitat.
6. The cinema is further/farther than the theatre.(BE CAREFUL!)
C) FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH “some&any” , “a few&a little” , “much&many&a lot of”. (4×5=20 points) 1) There isn’t ____________ […]
A) Read the text and answer the questions (5×3=15 pts) (parçayı okuyunuz ve soruları cevaplayınız) Ludwig van Beethoven was a composer. […]
A)What do you do at an airport? Read the sentences and put them in the correct order.(14pts) Check in your luggage […]
D)Make sentences according to the chart.(Tabloya göre cümle kurunuz.) (4*3=12pts) Hasan always Usually Often Sometimes rarely never 1.Drink coffee […]
7) A: I won’t buy that dress B:………………………… A: ıt’s very expensive. a) What a nice surprise! b) Why not! c) […]
G)Make a Shopping List according to the dialogue. (Diyaloğa göre alışveriş listesini hazırlayın.) (5*2=10p) Father: Mary, I’m at the supermarket. What […]