E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16)
1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had to take my car to the mechanic.
2. You have to / don’t have to tell me your number if you don’t want to.
3. I am an excellent player. I can / can’t beat you.
4. He was phoning all the way from Madrid, but I could / couldn’t hear him very clearly.
5. I didn’t have to / had to get up early yesterday morning because the company was on strike.
6. .I got there in good time, so I could / couldn’t help Mary get everything ready.
7. If you want to be a vet, you don’t have to / have to learn about animals.
8. You could / can see the sky from your bedroom window
İngilizce Öğrenmenin Altın Kuralları Tıpkı yemek yemenin bir ihtiyaç olduğu gibi iş ve eğitim hayatında başlangıç seviyesi bile olsa İngilizce diline […]
Öğretmen maaşları ülke gündemini oldukça meşgul eden ve gelecek planlaması yapan gençlerin çokça üzerinde durduğu konulardan bir tanesidir. İngilizce Öğretmenliği de […]
C) Complete the sentences using ‘ WHEN’ or ’ WHILE’. (5 x 4 = 20 pts) 1) …………………..……I opened the door, […]
A.Read the text Adele is one of the most famous singers in the world. She is from UK and she was […]
Read the paragraph and do the test(Soruları paragrafa gore cevaplayınız.) (4×5=20Points) Hi, my name is Bear Grylls. My job is documentary […]