A) Read the text and answer the questions (5×3=15 pts) (parçayı okuyunuz ve soruları cevaplayınız)
Ludwig van Beethoven was a composer. He was born on December 16th, 1770 in Bonn, Germany. Beethoven grew up in Bonn. He wasn’t a very happy child. Beethoven’s father was an alcoholic and he behaved badly to him. When Beethoven was twelve, he was earning money by composing music and playing organ. He never married. In 1792 Beethoven moved to Vienna. He had nine symphonies. And he lost his hearing from third symphony to ninth one. Beethoven died on March 26th, 1827.
1) Where did he grow up? ________________________________________________________
2) Was he single? _______________________________________________________________
3) Which instrument did he play? ____________________________________________________
4) How many symphonies did he have?_________________________________________________
5) How old was he when he moved to Vienna?____________________________________________
C) Complete the sentences using ‘ WHEN’ or ’ WHILE’. (5 x 4 = 20 pts) 1) …………………..……I opened the door, […]
E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16) 1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had […]
A.Read the text Adele is one of the most famous singers in the world. She is from UK and she was […]
Read the paragraph and do the test(Soruları paragrafa gore cevaplayınız.) (4×5=20Points) Hi, my name is Bear Grylls. My job is documentary […]
A) Fill in theblankswiththewordsbelow. 10 points Research – invent – discover – test – design 1- TheChinese_________________ thefirsttoothbrushin 1498. 2- A […]
2. A:__________________? B: Go straight on this street. Turn right at the corner. a) How can I go to the police […]
Yorum yapabilmek için giriş yapmalısınız.