C. Read the travelling issues below and match them to their solutions. (5×2=10)
1. Guest: When I first arrived, you told me that cold drinks would always be in the mini-bar. Well I’m here now and the drinks aren’t. What kind of hotel are you running here anyway! ( )
2. Guest: This tea is sweetened, and I specifically wanted unsweetened tea. ( )
3. Guest: I requested the eggs over hard but these are over easy. ( )
4. Guest: We ran out of toilet paper. Is it possible to get more? ( )
5. Guest: The air conditioner isn’t working properly and it is too hot inside. ( )
a. Staff: Sorry about that sir, let me make you some more right away.
b. Staff: Of course, ma’am. I’ll send more up immediately. Is there anything else you require? Do you need any clean towels?
c. Staff: I’m sorry ma’am. I’ll bring a sugar free one immediately. Please excuse the mistake.
d. Staff: I sincerely apologize for the oversight sir. We are very busy today because of the convention. I’ll order the room service to deliver them immediately. Please accept them
with our compliments.
e. I do apologize Sir! I’ll contact the technical staff as soon as possible.
YAZILININ TAMAMINI İNDİRMEK İÇİN TIKLAYIN.
Şunlar da ilginizi çekebilir:
C) FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH “some&any” , “a few&a little” , “much&many&a lot of”. (4×5=20 points) 1) There isn’t ____________ […]
A) Read the text and answer the questions (5×3=15 pts) (parçayı okuyunuz ve soruları cevaplayınız) Ludwig van Beethoven was a composer. […]
A)What do you do at an airport? Read the sentences and put them in the correct order.(14pts) Check in your luggage […]
D)Make sentences according to the chart.(Tabloya göre cümle kurunuz.) (4*3=12pts) Hasan always Usually Often Sometimes rarely never 1.Drink coffee […]
7) A: I won’t buy that dress B:………………………… A: ıt’s very expensive. a) What a nice surprise! b) Why not! c) […]
G)Make a Shopping List according to the dialogue. (Diyaloğa göre alışveriş listesini hazırlayın.) (5*2=10p) Father: Mary, I’m at the supermarket. What […]