E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16)
1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had to take my car to the mechanic.
2. You have to / don’t have to tell me your number if you don’t want to.
3. I am an excellent player. I can / can’t beat you.
4. He was phoning all the way from Madrid, but I could / couldn’t hear him very clearly.
5. I didn’t have to / had to get up early yesterday morning because the company was on strike.
6. .I got there in good time, so I could / couldn’t help Mary get everything ready.
7. If you want to be a vet, you don’t have to / have to learn about animals.
8. You could / can see the sky from your bedroom window
YAZILININ TAMAMINI İNDİRMEK İÇİN TIKLAYIN.
Şunlar da ilginizi çekebilir: