E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16)
1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had to take my car to the mechanic.
2. You have to / don’t have to tell me your number if you don’t want to.
3. I am an excellent player. I can / can’t beat you.
4. He was phoning all the way from Madrid, but I could / couldn’t hear him very clearly.
5. I didn’t have to / had to get up early yesterday morning because the company was on strike.
6. .I got there in good time, so I could / couldn’t help Mary get everything ready.
7. If you want to be a vet, you don’t have to / have to learn about animals.
8. You could / can see the sky from your bedroom window
YAZILININ TAMAMINI İNDİRMEK İÇİN TIKLAYIN.
Şunlar da ilginizi çekebilir:
C) FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH “some&any” , “a few&a little” , “much&many&a lot of”. (4×5=20 points) 1) There isn’t ____________ […]
A) Read the text and answer the questions (5×3=15 pts) (parçayı okuyunuz ve soruları cevaplayınız) Ludwig van Beethoven was a composer. […]
A)What do you do at an airport? Read the sentences and put them in the correct order.(14pts) Check in your luggage […]
D)Make sentences according to the chart.(Tabloya göre cümle kurunuz.) (4*3=12pts) Hasan always Usually Often Sometimes rarely never 1.Drink coffee […]
7) A: I won’t buy that dress B:………………………… A: ıt’s very expensive. a) What a nice surprise! b) Why not! c) […]
G)Make a Shopping List according to the dialogue. (Diyaloğa göre alışveriş listesini hazırlayın.) (5*2=10p) Father: Mary, I’m at the supermarket. What […]