• Students will be able to recognize phrases, words, and expressions related to actions people do regularly.
• Students will be able to ask what other people do regularly and respond to questions about the actions they do regularly.
• Students will be able to use a series of phrases and simple expressions to express their regular actions.
There are two different questions for OCCUPATION ; 1) What is yourjob ? (Mesleğin ne ?) 2) What do youdo ? […]
1) We can go on a picnic today because …….. a) I feel scared b) It is snowy c) I feel […]
E)Read theparagraphandwriteTRUEorFALSE( 18pts ) Himy name is Hande.I am in a citycenter on a Sunday afternoon.I am sitting at a cafe,drinkingsomethingandlookingaround.Thereare […]
1. Bir saat maketi hazırlayarak üzerinde saatler konusunu anlatma. 2. Bir ev maketi hazırlayarak evin bölümlerini tanıtma. 3. 2018 yılına ait […]
THE BANK ROBBERY Itwasaround 3.30 p.m. Therewere a lot of people in the bank. I sat on a chair. Suddenly a […]
2. Tanımın karşısına uygun mesleği yazın. a) Who cuts and designs hair? ______________ b) Who builds a house? ______________ c) Who […]