Yazılıdan Örnek Soru:
E. Circle the correct words. (10×2=20)
– You have got a toothache. You should / shouldn’t see a dentist.
– She has got a stomachache. She should / shouldn’t drink cold water.
– I have got a pain in my leg. I should / shouldn’t play football.
– Marry has got a headache. She should / shouldn’t take a medicine.
– They have got a pain in their arms. They should / shouldn’t play volleyball.
– Tom has got an earache. He should / shouldn’t go to the doctor.
– My mother has got a runny nose. She should / shouldn’t eat fruit and vegetables.
– You have got a fever. You should / shouldn’t drink hot drinks.
– Albert has got a backache. He should / shouldn’t stay in bed.
– Linda has got a bad cough. She should / shouldn’t go to school.
C) Complete the sentences using ‘ WHEN’ or ’ WHILE’. (5 x 4 = 20 pts) 1) …………………..……I opened the door, […]
E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16) 1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had […]
A.Read the text Adele is one of the most famous singers in the world. She is from UK and she was […]
Read the paragraph and do the test(Soruları paragrafa gore cevaplayınız.) (4×5=20Points) Hi, my name is Bear Grylls. My job is documentary […]
A) Fill in theblankswiththewordsbelow. 10 points Research – invent – discover – test – design 1- TheChinese_________________ thefirsttoothbrushin 1498. 2- A […]
2. A:__________________? B: Go straight on this street. Turn right at the corner. a) How can I go to the police […]