C) Complete the sentences. Use must , mustn’t or needn’t.
1) You _____________________ cross the street at the pedestrian crossing.
2) We ____________________ go shopping this afternoon. The fridge is full.
3) You ___________________ take along an expensive gift, but some flowers or chocolates would be a nice idea.
4) You _______________________ belch at the dinner table, as it’s very rude
5) You ____________________ wear a formal suit, but you should look clean and tidy.
6) We _____________________ buy some flowers for Jane’s mum. It’s polite to bring something when you visit someone.
7) You _____________________ take your shoes off when you come in, or the carpets will get dirty.
Sorularda verilen İngilizce cümlenin Türkçe karşılığını bulunuz.(18 -19 – 20 – 21.sorular) 1) Me and my collegue were sharing the same […]
B) Aşağıdaki cümlelerde boşlukları “geçmiş zaman” (Simple Past) kullanarak doldurunuz. (5×3=15 points) 1.We really ………………….(enjoy) the concert last night. It was […]
C) Boşlukları “ Simple Past Tense ” kullanarak doldurunuz. (5×2=10) My name is Eddie and I live in Oxford. Yesterday, my […]
B. Fill in theblanksusingSimple Present Tense (20pts) 1. He ________________________________________________________in Australia. (live / not) 2. __________________________________________________________volleyball? (play / you) 3. My […]
11 MART 2011 GÜNÜ YEREL SAAT İLE 02:46’DA JAPONYADA MEYDANA GELEN TSUNAMİ FELAKETİ İLE İLGİLİ PARÇAYI OKUYUP SORULARI DÜZGÜN OKUNAKLI BİR […]
A) Boşluklara Uygun Seçenekleri İşaretleyiniz.(4*15=60 PTS) 1- I didn’t ……… play tennis when I was young. a)use to b) uses to […]