C) Complete the sentences. Use must , mustn’t or needn’t.
1) You _____________________ cross the street at the pedestrian crossing.
2) We ____________________ go shopping this afternoon. The fridge is full.
3) You ___________________ take along an expensive gift, but some flowers or chocolates would be a nice idea.
4) You _______________________ belch at the dinner table, as it’s very rude
5) You ____________________ wear a formal suit, but you should look clean and tidy.
6) We _____________________ buy some flowers for Jane’s mum. It’s polite to bring something when you visit someone.
7) You _____________________ take your shoes off when you come in, or the carpets will get dirty.