C) Complete the sentences. Use must , mustn’t or needn’t.
1) You _____________________ cross the street at the pedestrian crossing.
2) We ____________________ go shopping this afternoon. The fridge is full.
3) You ___________________ take along an expensive gift, but some flowers or chocolates would be a nice idea.
4) You _______________________ belch at the dinner table, as it’s very rude
5) You ____________________ wear a formal suit, but you should look clean and tidy.
6) We _____________________ buy some flowers for Jane’s mum. It’s polite to bring something when you visit someone.
7) You _____________________ take your shoes off when you come in, or the carpets will get dirty.
C) Complete the sentences using ‘ WHEN’ or ’ WHILE’. (5 x 4 = 20 pts) 1) …………………..……I opened the door, […]
E) Circle the correct one (2x 8:16) 1. I couldn’t attend the meeting this morning because I have to / had […]
A.Read the text Adele is one of the most famous singers in the world. She is from UK and she was […]
Read the paragraph and do the test(Soruları paragrafa gore cevaplayınız.) (4×5=20Points) Hi, my name is Bear Grylls. My job is documentary […]
C) FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH “some&any” , “a few&a little” , “much&many&a lot of”. (4×5=20 points) 1) There isn’t ____________ […]
A) Read the text and answer the questions (5×3=15 pts) (parçayı okuyunuz ve soruları cevaplayınız) Ludwig van Beethoven was a composer. […]